Set on a pleasant tree-lined street in the desirable Kensington area, with the beautiful Holland Park and the shops of Kensington High Street within easy walking distance, these welcoming Kensington apartments are a great choice for any stay.
Compact yet well equipped, light and inviting, each of these studio apartments gives you a welcoming and relaxing base for your stay. With comfortable furnishings and stylish décor, you'll find this an ideal and affordable choice for your stay in the capital.
This studio apartment is suitable for one person and contains a queen size bed, kitchenette and a bathroom with shower only
Larger than the single room, this studio is suitable for two people and contains a double bed, kitchenette and a bathroom with shower only
This apartment contains two single beds, kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower only
Suitable for up to three people, this apartment contains a double and single bed, it also has a kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower only
This apartment can sleep up to four people in one double bed and two single beds, there is also a kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower only
With the splendours of Holland Park just ten minutes' walk away, these apartments in Kensington offer an excellent location for any stay. Kensington High Street is just a short walk away, and nearby transport links make it easy to reach any part of the capital.
Kensington (Olympia) station is just a few minutes' walk away from these London apartments, offering services on the London Overground as well as the District underground line. The capital's famous red buses and black taxis are also available nearby.
This property benefits from being outside London's congestion zone.
The Kensington Studios
Stayed for a week in September, 2013.
1) The location is good. It is a short walk to the tube station, but buses to the tube are always available from the front of the hotel.
2) good use of the space available and the kitchenette is good.
3) Although we arrived 2 hours before the check in time, the staff was very helpful and allotted us the room. Thanks for that.
1) We had to roam a lot to find the place. The hotel could atleast invest in a good BOARD in front of the place to let people know.
2) A foul smell was coming all the time. The cleaning staff knew about it and they did place a room freshner in the room. We did not inform the management though cause we did not want to move rooms.
The Kensington Studios
Was very pleased with apartment. Spotlessly clean and comfortable. Very secure and air conditioned. 10 Minutes from Shepherds Bush tube station and Westfield shopping centre. Everywhere easily accessible from the apartments. Would definitely stay again if travelling to London and would highly recommend it.
The Kensington Studios
We arrived at this place, rung the bell, got buzzed in...no problem. There was a man at reception who gave us our keys to which our room was located on the lower floor- basement of the building. Wasn't expecting this and would have preferred a view other than a patio of nothing...
- Was a lot smaller than we thought it would be as it's a studio! THere was a hallway, ont he left was the bathroom, straight ahead was the bedroom. The room was tiny, the desk i would say is more of a little stand to put your bag on rather than if you ever wanted to work on it. The tv was fine, bed fine, good decorations and features. BUT the biggest issue was the "kitchen part", the wardrobe opened up but you have to stand on the right hand side to open it as you couldn't get past the doors when opened as it left no room between the doors and bed! Was really awkward. there was a tiny wardrobe on the end- whichw asn't a problem.
THe room was small and honestly, nothing impressed me and didn't actually feel like i enjoyed the place. It was literally just a bed- felt like it would have been worth staying in a holiday inn/ premier inn!!
Bathroom: Did like what they have done with the space of the bathroom, no problem with it. Shower was lovely other than it took me a while to figure out how to use it. Well designed and very modern.
On departing, you have to leave key in room, only saw cleaner on way out.
We couldn't talk to anyone about our disappointment as as soon as we got to our room, we had to leave to see our show and got back at about half 11.
THe internet was good and easy to connect to.
Hair dryer also good.
But i wouldn't go back there, wanted to spend more money on a place where it made me feel relaxed and money well spent but this wasn't the case. There appeared to have been a nicer hotel opposite and around the corner..
Location was good though, enjoyed a breakfast across the road and the train station a short walk away.
If you don't mind spending over £120 for a small room to cater your needs then this is the place.